To promote two product launches, Benefit Cosmetics & ManServants came together to spoil the internet.
Mr. Matte Rescue
ManServants were the stars of a real-time response campaign on Twitter. Benefit wrote scripts and shot the activation. Fans tweeted their woes and ManServants (AKA. Mr. Matte Rescue) would respond with complimentary remedies. Over 140 personalized videos were created for fans, as well as beauty influencers and celebrities like Chrissy Teigen and Britney Spears.
• 822 tweets using the hashtag before & during the promo period
• 134 videos filmed & delivered
• 9.4M reach on Twitter alone
• 1 celeb tweet from Debby Ryan sharing her video to her 4.1M fans
Boys get their girlfriends candy, but girls get their girlfriends something even sweeter. Benefit & ManServants offered a special sweepstakes for Valentine’s Day. To win, Benebabes followed both accounts and commented with their favorite compliment. In return, 5 winners received over $200 in Benefit goodies & a free ManGram from their very own ManServant.
What we offered:
- 2 ManServants with acting experience for dress rehearsal & shoot
- 5 promotional ManGrams
- Social support on MS owned social & email
Overall Partnership Impressions: