The New York hotel group – voted Hippest Hotel in the world– offered a special bachelorette package featuring ManServants.
We partnered with Gansevoort NYC to create a custom offering. Entitled “The Bachelorette’s Best Man”, the package included a ManServant to cater to the bridal partys’ every whim.
BACHELORETTE’S BEST MAN WITH MANSERVANTS
Give your girls’ trip, bachelorette, or birthday the celebrity treatment with ManServants. A dapper gentleman with a modern celebrity twist, he’ll be your personal photographer, bartender, bodyguard, and butler all in one. Select from a menu that includes a Pre-Game, Cabana and Party ManServant, and give him some duties of your own and he’ll be at your beck & call no matter where you’re celebrating. Now, doesn’t that sound like the best kind of room service?
Gansevoort's “ManServants Turn Up Service” includes:
• Suites Only
• ManServant at an exclusive 20% savings for 2 hours. Guests can choose between a personal paparazzi man, butler or bodyguard. These options are TBD. ($200).
• Monogrammed pillowcases for up to 4 people (supplemental fee at cost for additional monogrammed pillow cases)
• Bottle of Champagne upon arrival
• In-room blowout for bride by Glamsquad at 20% off
• Bride To Bed Kit
• Pinch Provisions Mini Emergency Kit
• ‘Wifey” Eye Mask
• Branded Vows - Printed Gansevoort card with emergency vows
• Glamour Bar products discounted at %15 (only applies to MPD guests)
• 20% off dinner+ brunch reservations made by Concierge at The Chester or Asellina
• VIP passes to select night clubs coordinated by Concierge
• Four Bloody Mary’s
• Late check-out upon availability
• Additional connecting rooms for bridal party at special rate upon request
What we provided:
- NY Launch Media launch party with 20+ ManServants
- Launch party partnership with PHHHOTO
- Custom operating procedure for Gansevoort Hotel Concierge, including custom web pages
- Photography for the package, shot by fashion photographer Tony Kim (Vogue, GQ)
- Press release and targeted media support