Social media erupted when Aramis & Designer Fragrances gifted errand boys to press for the holidays.
Aramis & Designer Fragrances (of the Estée Lauder Companies) gifted ManServants to beauty editors as a surprise treat for the holidays.
Once an appointment was made, each ManServant would recite a script (co-written with ADF) and offer to do 2-3 errands over 2 hours. Once each task was completed, he would take a selfie as proof.
ManServants wrapped gifts, organized beauty closets, massaged overworked shoulders, picked up coffee, grocery shopped, returned items—even organized receipts for taxes, wrote editor’s articles for them, and starred in snap stories.
What we offered:
- ManServants worked 40+ two hour appointments over a few days
- Appointment management (scheduling, cancelling, and rescheduling)
- Day-of talent coordination between editors & ManServants
- Organic social media creation & earned media
- #ADFatyourService Hashtag Reach: 36K (Used by Shape, Cosmo, Yahoo Beauty, Family Circle, Elle, Teen Vogue, The Cut, Allure)
- Instagram reach: 107K (Posted by editors of Teen Vogue, Cosmo, Glamour, The Cut, Town & Country)
- Snap stories posted by: Allure Mag, People Style, Yahoo Beauty, Teen Vogue, Glamour
- Press coverage by The Cut, Insider Magazine, Glamour, Elite Daily